RIMS & WHEELS IN MISSISSAUGA
The expert technicians at 416 Wheels and Tires want to help you find the best rims and achieve that perfect look for your vehicle. We offer one of the biggest selections of rims and wheels in Mississauga, ON, so you can bet that we have what you’re looking for. Our team can order, mount, and install various types of rims for sports cars, suv’s, and trucks. If you are looking for low profile rims and tires, we have the specialty equipment and wheels to transform your car. We stock premium brands such as DAI, Fuel, and Niche.
Choosing Wheels & Rims
Picking is the hardest part, especially when you have a huge selection of wheels that range from affordable rims to high-end. Luckily our experts at 416 Wheels and Tires can help lead you through the process and determine which rims will perform and look the best on your vehicle. A few things to consider when shopping for wheels:
- Heavier wheels, like steel, can be better for hard working vehicles, but their heavy weight can affect handling.
- Lighter wheels, like aluminum, offer more varieties and stylings and also improve the handling of your vehicle.
- Bigger rims help your care stand out from the crowd and make steering more responsive.
- Consider Low Profile (link) tires to go bigger with the rim size
Color & Style
- This is where your personal preference come into play. There is a huge variety of wheels
- Spoke style and the color or metal finishes like chrome or powder coating mean that you can get any look you want.
Stop by today to go over pricing and style options.
Custom wheels are a very personal choice. We know that a person’s car says a lot about them, and we want to make sure your wheels stand out from the rest. Our wheel & rim shop can help you determine the proper material for your rims and offer custom options from there. Whether you’re looking for chrome wheels, black, gunmetal, machined finish, milled, or a specific color, we can find the right rims for you.
OEM & Factory Wheels
Potholes and curbs can lead to bent rims, which will affect tire wear, handling, and ride comfort. If you need a single OEM Factory spec wheel, we can help find an affordable option. We can source OEM parts for all the major brands like Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, Ford, and more. When replacing rims, its also a good time to inspect all the tires for wear and air leaks and consider the option of getting a new set of tires as well. Check Out Our Selection of Tires
Call us now! 416-677-4480