Nitto Mud Grappler | Mud Terrain
- Dual Sidewall Designs: Each Grappler has two sidewall designs so you can choose how your tires look. On the Mud Grappler, one side has lizard skin side lugs and the other has plain side lugs. This feature was an engineering feat since even a small weight imbalance can cause unwanted vibrations. Nitto produces exceptionally uniform off-road tires even with different designs.
- Aggressive Sidewall Lugs: The sidewall design is as important as the tread pattern for maximum off-road performance. The Nitto Mud Grappler mud terrain tire has one of the most aggressive and functional sidewall designs on the market. The massive lugs provide additional biting edges, which is especially helpful in rocky terrain. The additional depth also provides punctured resistance.
- High Void Ratio: The high void ratio between the tread blocks efficiently clears mud and dirt from the pattern to provide excellent traction in extreme terrain.
- Puncture Resistance: The three-ply polyester sidewall construction and high strength steel belt tread package improve puncture resistance.
- Off-Road Traction: The tread blocks are arranged to keep part of the lugs biting the ground at all times.
- Reviews (0)
- Add a review
Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS | All Season
Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R | Summer
Bridgestone Blizzak LM-32 | Winter