Toyo Celsius CUV | All-Weather
- ADVANCED TREAD DESIGN
- Ensures a comfortable ride on dry roads and stability while driving at higher speeds. While an optimized tread angle design ensures maximum traction in all seasons.
- ADDED SNOW AND ICE TRACTION
- The “3 Peak Mountain Snow Flake symbol” embossed on the sidewall indicates that the Toyo Celsius exceeds the snow tire performance standards set by Transport Canada.
- EVACUATION (SLUSH) GROOVES
- The inside tread features horizontal grooves designed to help efficiently evacuate snow and slush to ensure the tire remains in contact with the road for better grip.
- VARIABLE MULTI-WAVE SIPES
- Full depth multiwave sipes increases tread block rigidity for better ice traction while reducing the possibility of irregular wear for a more comfortable ride.
- Increased sipe density on the inside of the tire adds grip on ice and in compacted snow while cornering, braking or accelerating.
- WIDE LATERAL GROOVES
- Wide lateral grooves help evacuate slush and water to reduce the risk of hydroplaning for better grip to the road surface.
- ASYMMETRIC VARIABLE TREAD PATTERN
- Outside tread - The asymmetric tread design features a lower sipe density on the outside tread for enhanced grip and traction on wet and dry roads for improved handling and cornering.
- Inside tread - The inside tread has a much higher sipe density for better traction. on ice and snow
- NOW CLAWS
- Located in both inside and outside grooves are designed to help improve deep snow traction and increase block rigidity for better handling.
- STAGGERED BLOCKS - SAWTOOTH EDGES
- Staggered tread blocks help reduce road harmonics.
- Sawtooth edges and distinct tread angles on the inside and centre tread blocks increase traction in inclement weather.
- UNIQUE TREAD COMPOUND
- Specially formulated for an asymmetric pattern; maximizing all season performance on the outside tread while delivering enhanced traction on the inside tread for traction in cold weather conditions
- ALIGNMENT INDICATORS
- The Celsius is the first Toyo tire to feature alignment indicators located in the tread blocks on both the inside and outside tread helping owners and tire dealers to detect alignment issues.
- Reviews (0)
- Add a review
Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 | Winter
Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO 3 | All Terrain
Bridgestone Duravis M773II | All Season