Falken Azenis FK-453CC | All Season
- A NEW SILICA COMPOUND for better dry and wet grip.
- SPECIAL "FALKEN FEATURE" F-ARROW IDENTITY brand new sidewall that enhances the overall look of the tire.
- THREE WIDE CIRCUMFERENTIAL GROOVES effectively evacuate water and significantly improve hydroplaning resistance for outstanding wet handling.
- MULTIPLE NYLON REINFORCED LAYERS designed for better high speed stability, plus new optimized casing profile offers better contact with the road for increased handling, particularly in the area of lane change maneuvers.
- ASYMMETRIC TREAD DESIGN with large outside shoulder blocks, provide enhanced cornering and better braking traction while reducing tire noise.
- Reviews (0)
- Add a review
Bridgestone Blizzak LM-25 RFT | Winter
Falken Azenis FK510A SUV | Summer
Falken Sincera SN832A Ecorun | Summer