The Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/T is designed for original muscle car owners demanding performance, quality and style. Optional raised white letters or black sidewall with a low-profile look provides the wide all season performance handling muscle car drivers demand.
- Popular sizes for muscle cars
- Flat tread profile for both handling and long tread life
- Radial construction for smooth ride and long mileage
- UTQG 440 A B (440 A C for material number 9000000185)
The Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/R is the Undisputed Classic Hot Rod tire. The Sportsman S/R radial is built in our unique “Flamed” tread pattern. The extra wide rears with matching skinny fronts makes for the best combination available.
- Radial construction provides higher mileage and a smooth ride
- Unique “Flamed” tread pattern provides improved wet traction
- Matching front and rear tread pattern for staggered fitments
- Customer sizes ranging from 15-, 17-, 18-, and 20-inch wheel diameters
The Mickey Thompson Sportsman Front is a street legal high performance tire for hot rods, t-buckets and muscle cars. The Sportsman Front is the matching front tire for the Mickey Thompson Sportsman Pro.
- D.O.T. approved street legal tire
- Suitable for Drag racing front
- Bias-ply construction
- Tubeless construction
The Mickey Thompson Sportsman Pro has a street tire tread and a drag tire compound for serious street and vintage car racers. A high performance street legal tire for hot rods, t-buckets and muscle cars that have shortened rear ends and “tubbed” fender wells.
- Widest D.O.T. approved street legal high tire
- Wrinkle wall sidewall / Bias ply construction
- Drag compound
- Selected by Hot Rod Magazine for their “Speed Parts Hall of Fame”